Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pujols Figures

Outside of cards, I also enjoy collecting sports figurines. I have numerous SGA items (bobbleheads, statues, etc), but McFarlane Sportspicks are my favorite. They are very detailed and some of them (Griffey Wall Catch) are incredible poses. Here's what I have of Pujols. I have some holes to fill in terms of SGAs and variations on the McFarlanes.



This was Albert's first SGA at Busch Stadium.



Albert's first (Rookie) McFarlane figure. Terrible pose, but they didn't have much to go on in 2001.



I think this was released in 2004. They made a special edition 2 pack with Curt Schiling that featured a WS patch. This is the regular version.



This is my favorite because it shows Albert in his signature fielding pose. There is an Ultra rare version that has 2006 ASG emblems.

No comments:

Post a Comment