Friday, August 21, 2009

BGS Pujols Mailday

I just received my most recent BGS grading order back. This order was actually not due to until August 24th, but BGS finished the grading on August 19th and I have the cards today.

First up is a regular Topps Traded. I was pretty pleased with this. I would never buy this card graded, much less a gem, so it was nice to add a gold label to my collection.

Next up is the Elite TOTC AU. I was incredibly pleased with this. I thought it may get knocked down a bit for what could have been a surface problem (x-fractor type line on the bottom), but I guess not.


I placed a minimum grade of 8.5 on this and it reached it. The edges and corners show white pretty easily on this.

Was hoping for a 9 on the Reserve, both on the auto and the card. I may resubmit for a sub bump in the future, but I will definitely be looking to upgrade this card in the future.

All in all it was a pretty successful submission. I am already gathering cards for my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment